Framed Impact 16 BMX Bike Black/Orange Kids Sz 16in
Get your soon-to-be pro started young, on the Impact 16 BMX Bike from Framed. This BMX bike features a standard BMX frame design in black and green that positions the rider low to the ground for pop and control. The top tube is 16.5 inches long, making it just the right size for young riders.
Get your soon-to-be pro started young, on the Impact 16 BMX Bike from Framed. This BMX bike features a standard BMX frame design in black and green that positions the rider low to the ground for pop and control. The top tube is 16.5 inches long, making it just the right size for young riders. The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give them reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails. Steel handlebars ensure strength and include Velo Mushroom grips so they have a sure grip at all times. Unsealed American Loose ball bearings provide smooth rotation in the crank and headset, ensuring that this freestyle BMX bike responds when they need it to. This complete BMX bike is sure to have your youngin flying high and landing tricks.
Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
Top Tube: 16″
Seat Tube: 8″
BB Height: 8″
Standover Height: 16″
Wheel Base: 30″
Fork: Hi-Ten Steel; 1 1/8″
Handlebar: 2 Piece Hi-Ten Steel 6″ X 22.5″
Grips: Velo 110mm Youth
Stem: Framed Alloy Front Load
Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Loose Ball Unsealed
Brake Lever: N/A
Rear Brake: Coaster Brake
Front Brake: N/A
Crank: 1 Piece Forged Steel 150mm
Crank Spindle: N/A
Bottom Bracket: American Unsealed Loose Ball
Chain: KMC Z410
Chain Ring: 30 Tooth Steel
Rear Free Wheel: 14 Tooth Cog
Front Hub: Alloy 20H Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
Rear Hub: Alloy 20H Unsealed 14mm Axle
Rims: Alloy Single Wall 20 Hole
Tires: 16″ X 2.125″ Front, 16″ x 2.125″ Rear
Saddle: 1 Piece Seat And Post
Seat Post: 25.4mm Alloy
Clamp: 28.6mm Alloy
Pedals: 1/2″ Nylon Composite
Pegs: No Pegs
Weight: 20lbs 4oz (Weights May Vary Slightly)
Note: All bikes are sold and delivered partially as
- TOP TUBE – With a 16 1/2″ top tube the Impact 16 is Framed Bikes entry level BMX bike made for the little riders out there just getting into freestyle BMX.
- FORK – Not only is our Hi-Ten Steel fork more durable than an aluminum fork, it also offers improved vibration reduction vs. the standard aluminum fork.
- FRAME – The Hi-ten frame and forks matched with 8″ Rise handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride on the street or in the park
- BRAKE – The Framed Impact 16″ is equipped with a coaster brake that can consistently dole out reliable stopping power.
- ASSEMBLY – A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!